Florida Personal Injury Attorney Disclaimer: James O. Cunningham is not actively practicing law in Wisconsin. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- What to Do If You’ve Been Injured in a Daytona Beach Bike Week Accident
February 27, 2024
- Staying Safe at Daytona Beach Bike Week 2024: Tips to Prevent Motorcycle Accidents
February 25, 2024
- Navigating Daytona Beach Bike Week 2024: Protecting Your Rights After a Motorcycle Accident
February 21, 2024
- New Research Links Camp Lejeune Water Contamination to Several Types of Cancer
February 1, 2024
- Exploring Exactech Recalls: What You Need to Know About Defective Medical Devices
October 11, 2023
- Kratom Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Florida – What You Need To Know
September 25, 2023
- Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client