Florida Personal Injury Attorney Disclaimer: James O. Cunningham is not actively practicing law in Wisconsin. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Personal Injury Blog
- Suspect Arrested for Fatal Hit-and-Run Crash in Pasco County
June 8, 2023
- Elementary School Teacher Killed During St. Petersburg Crosswalk Accident
June 7, 2023
- Driver Seriously Injured During Orange County Hit-and-Run Crash
June 6, 2023
- 60-Year-Old Driver Killed During Wrong-Way Collision Near DeLand
June 5, 2023
- Two Injured and One Killed During Intersection Accident in Largo
May 31, 2023
- Orange City Motorcyclist Severely Injured During Crash on S.R. 100
May 30, 2023
Verdicts & Settlements
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3