Daytona International Speedway Events
You just can't go to the 2015 Biketoberfest without making a trip to the Daytona International Speedway! So grab your bike and your buddies and head on over to the motorcycle races!
Daytona International Speedway Motorcycle Races: A variety of professional and exhibition motorcycle races will be featured on the famous Daytona International Speedway. Enjoy vintage bike races or the Championship Cup Series and the American Sportbike Racing Association Team Challenge on this 3.56 mile track. Call for race info at 800-PITSHOP or visit 1801 West International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach.
Daytona International Speedway Marketplace and Demo Rides: Plenty of vendors will showcase their edibles and wares at this huge marketplace. They will offer free demo rides on the latest models of motorcycles for drivers that have a valid license and helmet. Or choose to cruise your own bike around this famous track. Plus, they will feature a bikini contest and leather fashion show. Call 800-PITSHOP or visit them at 1801 West International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach.
Zoom Air Adventure Park: Get your adrenaline going at this adventure course that has over 12 zip lines and many obstacle courses and games. When you are done cruising down the ribbons of concrete highways, zip over the tree tops and enjoy the beauty of Florida from a unique perspective. This unique experience is located at Tuscawilla Park in Daytona Beach and is open from 9AM-4:30PM. For info call 386-569-3519.
- Chain-Reaction Collision in Seminole County Injures Six Motorists
October 25, 2021
- Orange County Pedestrian Killed During Early Morning Hit-and-Run Accident
October 19, 2021
- New Port Richey Man Killed While Crossing Rowan Road in a Motorized Wheelchair
October 16, 2021
- Three-Car Crash in Marion County Kills 56-Year-Old SUV Driver
October 15, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed During Rear-End Collision with Tractor-Trailer on I-4
October 13, 2021
- Deltona Biker Dies After a Head-on Collision with a Pickup Truck in Volusia County
October 12, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3