Ormond Beach Events
Ormond Beach is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Daytona Beach, but is still host to some of the best events and attractions at Biketoberfest!
Bruce Rossmeyer's Daytona and Daytona Harley-Davidson: Where else but Daytona Beach would you find the World’s Largest Harley Dealership? There are literally hundreds of vendors here that can outfit you in any apparel or provide you with any accessory. Plus, they have a hotel, saloons, and even restaurants. There is never an admission fee, and you can get more info at 386-671-7103 or visit them at 1637 North U.S. Hwy.1, Ormond Beach.
Sunshine Holiday RV Park: Enjoy the great outdoors during Biketoberfest! They have all the electrical and water hookups you need for your Recreational Vehicle, plus great amenities like showers and a pool. They feature a poolside cook-out and plenty of live music. Call for Info: 386-672-3045 or drive into 1701 North U.S. Hwy.1, Ormond Beach.
- St. Pete Pedestrian Severely Injured During Accident with PSTA Bus
February 3, 2023
- Rear-End Collision Near Disney World Congests Traffic for Hours
February 2, 2023
- Suspect Arrested a Year Later for Hit-and-Run with Teen Skateboarder
January 31, 2023
- Pickup Truck Crash in Lakeland Kills 51-Year-Old Driver
January 30, 2023
- Engine Breaks Off Vehicle During Multi-Car Crash in Kissimmee
January 27, 2023
- Head-On Crash in Deltona Kills 48-Year-Old SUV Passenger
January 25, 2023
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3