Head on over to history-filled Midtown, where you can enjoy live bands, a wide variety of places to shop, and vendors serving up some of the best food to be found at Biketoberfest!
Second Avenue Merchants Association BikeFest: The businesses at the Second Avenue Merchants Association have teamed up to provide bikers with a wealth of food, entertainment and fun. This historic area will have live music, a variety of foods, plenty of unique shopping experiences, and live DJ’s that will spin your favorite music. Get more information by calling 866-605-4276 or visit them at Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd., West of Ridgewood Avenue and Walnut Street, Daytona Beach.
- Orlando Motorcyclist Killed in Early Morning Hit-and-Run Collision with SUV
October 18, 2020
- Wiegand Family Moving Forward with Royal Caribbean Wrongful Death Lawsuit
October 17, 2020
- Florida DHSMV Indicates a Recent Rise in Orlando Car Accidents
October 15, 2020
- Motorcyclist Killed in Marion County Collision with Dump Truck on State Road 40
October 13, 2020
- St. Cloud Crossing Guard Seriously Injured in Near-Fatal Crosswalk Collision
October 12, 2020
- Orlando Style Magazine Selects James O. Cunningham as the Orlando Personal Injury Attorney of the Year
October 9, 2020
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3