Head on over to history-filled Midtown, where you can enjoy live bands, a wide variety of places to shop, and vendors serving up some of the best food to be found at Biketoberfest!
Second Avenue Merchants Association BikeFest: The businesses at the Second Avenue Merchants Association have teamed up to provide bikers with a wealth of food, entertainment and fun. This historic area will have live music, a variety of foods, plenty of unique shopping experiences, and live DJ’s that will spin your favorite music. Get more information by calling 866-605-4276 or visit them at Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd., West of Ridgewood Avenue and Walnut Street, Daytona Beach.
- Exploring Exactech Recalls: What You Need to Know About Defective Medical Devices
October 11, 2023
- Kratom Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Florida – What You Need To Know
September 25, 2023
- Florida Family Awarded Millions in Kratom Wrongful Death Lawsuit
September 22, 2023
- Orlando Man Killed During Hit-and-Run Crash on Sand Lake Road
August 31, 2023
- Two Killed When Emergency Helicopter Crashes in Pompano Beach
August 29, 2023
- Two People Killed, One Injured During Multi-Vehicle Crash in Ocala
August 28, 2023
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3