Head on over to history-filled Midtown, where you can enjoy live bands, a wide variety of places to shop, and vendors serving up some of the best food to be found at Biketoberfest!
Second Avenue Merchants Association BikeFest: The businesses at the Second Avenue Merchants Association have teamed up to provide bikers with a wealth of food, entertainment and fun. This historic area will have live music, a variety of foods, plenty of unique shopping experiences, and live DJ’s that will spin your favorite music. Get more information by calling 866-605-4276 or visit them at Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd., West of Ridgewood Avenue and Walnut Street, Daytona Beach.
- Seminole County Car Accident Breaks BMW in Half, Killing Teen
August 2, 2020
- Orlando Man and Passenger Killed in Pileup Involving Multiple Vehicles
August 2, 2020
- Merritt Island Motorcyclist Killed in T-Bone Crash with Car
August 1, 2020
- Orlando Resident Killed in Wrong-Way Collision with Pickup Truck
July 29, 2020
- Orlando Nursing Home Under Fire for Treatment of Coronavirus Dementia Patient
July 26, 2020
- Elderly Bicyclist Injured in SUV Collision Near The Villages
July 25, 2020
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3