Daytona Beach Auto Accident Lawyers
If you have suffered injuries from an auto accident, you may be thinking that you can ‘go it alone’ – that you don’t need an auto accident attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve. After all, hiring a Volusia County lawyer will just cost you money, meaning you will actually receive less compensation than you would if you just dealt with the insurance company yourself, right?
Unfortunately, this is far from the truth. Although hiring an auto accident attorney does cost money (most auto accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, meaning they are paid an agreed upon percentage of the total compensation they get for you), working with an auto accident attorney will result in you getting more compensation than you would if you dealt with the insurance company alone.
You should always hire an auto accident attorney when:
- The injuries you sustained from the auto accident are serious and have potential long-term repercussions.
- The other driver is either uninsured or underinsured.
- There is a dispute over who is at fault.
- You feel you are not being fully compensated for your medical costs (both current and future).
- The law’s statute of limitations is quickly approaching.
If you do not have an auto accident attorney representing your interest, there’s also a good chance the other driver’s insurance company has already contacted you with a settlement offer. Remember, unlike an auto accident attorney, the insurance company is not looking out for your best interest. In fact, their job is to make sure you receive as little compensation as possible. This means any settlement they offer will be well below the amount to which you are legally entitled. In addition, they have probably asked you to give a recorded statement about what happened during the accident, which they can then use out of context as evidence for why you should not be compensated for your injuries.
Working with an experienced Daytona Beach car accident lawyer like James O. Cunningham, on the other hand, ensures that your best interests are always protected and that you receive the compensation you deserve for your auto accident injuries.
For over 30 years, James O. Cunningham has been helping Florida auto accident victims receive justice and fair compensation. If you have been in a Daytona Beach auto accident, call the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. at 386-243-4994 for your free initial consultation.
- Four Children Injured in Brevard County School Bus Accident
May 23, 2019
- One Dead in Osceola County Hit-and-Run
May 21, 2019
- Head-On Lake County Crash Kills One, Critically Injuries Another
May 20, 2019
- $2 Billion Awarded to Couple in Monsanto Case
May 20, 2019
- Cyclist Killed After Being Struck by Pickup in Seminole County
May 19, 2019
- Over Two Billion Dollars Awarded to Couple in Monsanto Cancer Lawsuit
May 19, 2019
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3