Casino Accidents & Injuries
When you think about having bad luck at a casino, you probably think of not doing well at the slots. But bad luck can strike anywhere, sometimes resulting in serious personal injury. Like any place else, accidents happen at casinos. For example, common examples of casino accidents include:
- Slip and fall
- Assault, sexual assault or harassment
- Negligent security (at the bar, in the casino, around the pool, in the parking ramp, etc.)
- Other accidents on the casino property due to unsafe or unclean conditions
When you are injured at a casino and the injury is the result of the casino’s negligence, they can be held liable for your injuries. However, unlike many other businesses, casinos are well prepared to fight any legal claim you bring against them. Protected by insurance policies aimed at making sure you don’t get the compensation you deserve, you may quickly find yourself stuck in a maze of legal bureaucracy.
That’s why it’s important that you know your rights!
Although the casino insurance company may contact you and sound friendly, always remember: their job is to make sure you don’t get the compensation you deserve. They will do their best to complicate matters, settle out of court and limit what you are able to get. In fact, they will often even make you a ‘generous’ offer to settle – usually significantly below the amount the law says you are entitled to.
Before agreeing to a low-ball settlement offer, contact an attorney experienced in dealing with casino accidents. According to the law, you have the right to be compensated for your injuries, pain and suffering, current and future loss of wages, long terms health care needs, to name just a few of the types of damages available. An experienced casino accident attorney will be able to fairly evaluate your case and assess how much compensation you are actually entitled to.
To ensure you get the compensation you deserve, it is advised that you seek the advice of an experienced Florida casino accident attorney. Since 1977, James Cunningham has been helping casino accident victims receive justice and fair compensation for their injuries. To ensure you get the compensation you deserve for your railroad accident injuries, contact the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A., at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) for a free initial consultation.
- Florida Turnpike Tractor-Trailer Crash Kills Two Near Boynton Beach
July 25, 2021
- Tampa Officials Searching for Howard Frankland Bridge Hit-and-Run Suspect
July 24, 2021
- Married Couple Killed in Tragic Central Florida Hit-and-Run Collision
July 22, 2021
- Plant City Teen Confesses to Deadly Polk County Hit-and-Run Accident
July 22, 2021
- Ocala Teenager Killed in Marion County Multi-Vehicle Pileup
July 21, 2021
- Brevard County DUI Accident Kills 48-Year-Old Titusville Resident
July 19, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3