Satellite Beach Wrongful Death Attorneys
Losing a loved one in a wrongful death circumstance is one of the most traumatic and challenging things we as individuals can face. We know death is inevitable, but we expect it to lie somewhere in the distant future, perhaps after a valiant struggle with a debilitating illness or simply because of old age. What we do not expect, what nobody expects, is that death might come out of nowhere. It happens every day; people die suddenly due to accidents. These can include:
- Head-on collisions in cars
- Car accidents as a result of cell phone usage
- Car accidents as a result of drunk driving
- Medical malpractice
- Boating Accidents
As part of being members of the human race, we rely on the attentiveness and caution of the other people around us every time we leave our homes. Most of the time, everything works as it should, but this is not always the case. When people stop being careful, accidents happen, and given the fragile nature of our bodies, these accidents can frequently be fatal. If you are living in the aftermath of an accident that took away a loved one, then you are not alone.
At the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. we know how painful a sudden death can be, how much devastation it can level on a family and a community. We also know that many wrongful death cases bring with them a steep uptick in financial demands such as:
- Medical bills relating to any hospitalizations or surgeries
- Property damage bills relating to totaled cars, damaged homes, and other such circumstances
It can also happen that normal monetary demands like utility bills and home payments can become difficult or impossible if the wrongful death victim was a wage earner for the home. The increase of these issues can make the grieving process, already difficult and demanding, nearly impossible. How can you begin to cope with the loss when you are also expected to find money or income for expenses that you should not even have? This is where the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. can step into the picture as your ally.
Many Satellite Beach residents who have experienced the unexpected loss of a loved one have turned to Mr. Cunningham. With his trademark compassion and tenacity, Mr. Cunningham enters Florida’s legal system and fights for the financial restitution that can help obliterate the stress related to money and bills. The families of wrongful death victims have benefitted tremendously from Mr. Cunningham’s work, and now he wants to offer his services to you.
To arrange a free, no-obligation phone consultation with James O. Cunningham, call his offices at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587). Don’t wait any longer: learn why so many Satellite Beach families have been able to fully experience the grieving process.
- One Dies in Head-On Car Crash Close to Tampa
January 21, 2019
- 85-Year-Old Crashes Car Through Orange County Restaurant
January 21, 2019
- Charges Filed against Truck Drivers Involved in Deadly I-75 Crash
January 18, 2019
- Teenager Falls to his Death Aboard Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship
January 17, 2019
- Pedestrian Killed along Colonial Drive in Orange County
January 15, 2019
- Over 400 Contract Norovirus Aboard Royal Caribbean Ship
January 15, 2019
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3