Rockledge Wrongful Death Lawyers
When we think about it, most of us anticipate the death of our loved ones to happen sometime in the distant future, after a long and fulfilling life. Even if we know the end is near, we anticipate time enough to say goodbye and celebrate their last few days, weeks, or months together. This is how we expect it to happen, but life has a way of defying our expectations, and every day thousands of people die suddenly and without warning. Many of these accidents are preventable circumstances that result from the negligence of other individuals and leave irreversible marks on the lives of closest to the deceased. The American legal system has designated the term “Wrongful Death” to cases such as this, indicating the degree to which the circumstances should not have happened.
If you live in Rockledge and have recently lost a loved one in a wrongful death circumstances, then you have the right, under Florida Law, to seek restitution for damages. Obviously, nothing will compensate for the life taken from you. Instead, by taking the responsible party or parties to court, you can gain financial peace of mind in this troubling time. While this might seem like an odd step at first, consider the following sorts of monetary demands that are likely to result as a result of losing a loved one to wrongful death:
- Medical bills related to the loved one’s hospitalization and care.
- Funeral expenses.
- Property damage costs (especially relevant if the wrongful death occurred due to an automobile accident).
- Wage loss (this can be due to both your need to miss work for grieving purposes and, if the deceased was employed, from the loss of a primary wage earner).
These circumstances should not arise as essential problems to deal with while you are simultaneously attempting to grieve and draw close to family and friends. In order to ensure that you are able to receive the financial security needed, James O. Cunningham and his legal team are standing by to act as your legal arm. For nearly 50 years, Mr. Cunningham has acted on behalf of bereaved families in the Florida courts. Due to his efforts, scores of individuals and families found and continue to find the peace of mind and financial stability to experience the grief process without worrying about bills and debt.
By calling 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587), you can schedule your own free, no-obligation phone consultation with Mr. Cunningham and see how he can help you.
- Orange County Pedestrian Killed During Early Morning Hit-and-Run Accident
October 19, 2021
- New Port Richey Man Killed While Crossing Rowan Road in a Motorized Wheelchair
October 16, 2021
- Three-Car Crash in Marion County Kills 56-Year-Old SUV Driver
October 15, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed During Rear-End Collision with Tractor-Trailer on I-4
October 13, 2021
- Deltona Biker Dies After a Head-on Collision with a Pickup Truck in Volusia County
October 12, 2021
- Teen Driver in Tampa Arrested for Head-On Collision with Off-Duty Officer
October 11, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3