Head on over to history-filled Midtown, where you can enjoy live bands, a wide variety of places to shop, and vendors serving up some of the best food to be found at Biketoberfest!
Second Avenue Merchants Association BikeFest: The businesses at the Second Avenue Merchants Association have teamed up to provide bikers with a wealth of food, entertainment and fun. This historic area will have live music, a variety of foods, plenty of unique shopping experiences, and live DJ’s that will spin your favorite music. Get more information by calling 866-605-4276 or visit them at Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd., West of Ridgewood Avenue and Walnut Street, Daytona Beach.
- Wrong Way Accident in Orlando Leaves One Dead
April 17, 2018
- Multiple People Injured in Orlando Car Accident
April 16, 2018
- Orange County Collision Sends Two Motorcyclists to Hospital
April 13, 2018
- Teen Injured in Florida Motorcycle Accident Remains Hospitalized
April 12, 2018
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed by Car On Colonial Drive
April 11, 2018
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3