Volusia County Car Accident Attorneys
Have you recently been involved in a damaging or life-altering car accident? If so, then you are fully acquainted with the traumatic and inconceivable after-effects of such an incident. Many people in such a situation find that, more than anything, there is a feeling of alienation from the world, a sense that they are now somehow outside of existence as everyone else is still experiencing it.
In reality, you are not alone. Every year, hundreds of thousands of Florida residents are involved in car accidents, and every year hundreds of thousands of Florida residents experience life-changing injuries as a result of these accidents. Recovery is possible, but the path is arduous and long. More than anything else, accident victims experience the financial burden caused by the accident as the greatest hindrance in their recuperation. Bills primarily come in three forms:
- Medical (for physical injuries manifested both immediately after the incident, including paralysis, disfigurement, shoulder injuries, whiplash, etc.)
- Therapeutic (for psychological trauma experienced by the incident)
- Automotive (repair/replacement costs for your vehicle)
Combined, these financial obligations frequently cause accident victims to feel as though their life is completely shattered, and that they will never return to a debt-free existence. It is precisely for the sake of people in this situation that James O. Cunningham began practicing personal injury law.
In the nearly four decades since Mr. Cunningham began representing accident victims, he has built up an unparalleled range of experience helping countless of individuals receive the restitution they deserve. His legal knowledge relating to car accidents alone is nearly unparalleled and encompasses cases such as:
Recovery from the above — and in all the other forms that car accidents can manifest themselves — is not impossible, just as your sense of alienation is not insurmountable. Volusia County car accident attorney James O. Cunningham is a highly respected professional who will give you the legal representation you deserve and the attentiveness you need.
Volusia County residents are fortunate to have the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. operating in their backyard, and by contacting us at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587), you can schedule a completely free consultation with Mr. Cunningham to discuss the particulars of your case and begin the healing process today.
- Florida DHSMV Indicates a Recent Rise in Orlando Car Accidents
October 15, 2020
- Violent Crash at Marion Oaks Intersection Results in Single Fatality
May 30, 2020
- FHP Investigates Single-Vehicle Crash and Fatality in Lake County
May 7, 2020
- One Dead After Driver Falls Asleep in Orange County
April 15, 2020
- Narrow Escape from Burning Truck Aided by Good Samaritans
February 17, 2020
- business5Walt Disney World Claims Department Employee
“I was involved in a motor vehicle accident where the other driver ran a red light and my car was a total loss. I was referred to James Cunningham due to the fact that our attorney’s have been very impressed with James Cunningham’s work. This fact turned out to be very true as Mr. Cunningham helped me win my case to a full and maximum settlement.”
- a Personal Injury client0.3