Umatilla Wrongful Death Lawyers
Everyone knows losing a loved one is one of the most challenging experiences any of us will ever endure. Everyone also knows that losing loved ones is an unshakable part of being alive, that people we know and love will die and that there is nothing we can do about it. What we do expect is that this death will not happen suddenly. Most of us expect that we will have time to prepare and say goodbye, and usually this is the case. But not always.
If you have recently lost someone in an unexpected and preventable manner then we would first like to offer you our deepest sympathies. What you are experiencing is unfathomable and shocking and to pretend otherwise is only to hide the pain under banalities. In legal circles, what has happened is known as “wrongful death,” which means that the person you love who was taken from you should still be alive. Further, this means that someone is responsible. Almost all wrongful death cases are the result of the poor decisions and/or lack of foresight from another party. Some common instances where the wrongful death label can be applied include:
- Deaths due to drunk driving accidents
- Deaths due to medical malpractice
- Deaths due to driving while on a cellphone
- Deaths due to poorly made products
Recovering from such a loss requires time and space to mourn, to gather together with friends and family, and to process what has happened. Unfortunately, it easily transpires that we are prevented from the necessary work of grief by the myriad bills and financial demands that emerge as a direct result of the circumstances. Families coping with a wrongful death frequently experience financial stresses such as bills pertaining to hospital stays, property damage costs, funeral expenses, and even wage loss. These monetary issues can often exacerbate the healing process, making it all but impossible.
For this reason, the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. have been fighting for the families of wrongful death victims for over forty years. With a deep understanding of how difficult it can be to both heal and juggle the strenuous money issues, Mr. Cunningham stands beside grieving families and is proud to act as their legal representative, working to ensure that they receive the compensation they need to focus on the important matters without worrying about how to pay the bills.
To see how James O. Cunningham can help you, call 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) today.
- New Port Richey Man Killed While Crossing Rowan Road in a Motorized Wheelchair
October 16, 2021
- Three-Car Crash in Marion County Kills 56-Year-Old SUV Driver
October 15, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed During Rear-End Collision with Tractor-Trailer on I-4
October 13, 2021
- Deltona Biker Dies After a Head-on Collision with a Pickup Truck in Volusia County
October 12, 2021
- Teen Driver in Tampa Arrested for Head-On Collision with Off-Duty Officer
October 11, 2021
- Florida Trooper Almost Killed During a Three-Car Collision in Palm Beach County
October 10, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3