Estate of Doe v. Local Theme Park, Orange County, Florida
Significant, confidential pre-suit recovery by parents whose adult son was crushed by theme park ride.
Theme park defended on the grounds that the young man negligently left his seat on the ride before the ride had concluded. Moreover, that Doe negligently attempted to leap across the tracks of the ride and that but for this negligence, the man would not have fallen onto the tracks and been killed.
Security cameras were available at all points on the ride and were to be monitored continuously. It was alleged that the young man became violently ill and left the ride on account of the abrupt onset of illness. The young man should have been plainly visible to theme park operator on the security cameras had they been paying reasonable attention. When the man left the ride due to illness, the operator should have immediately shut down the ride until Doe could be removed safely. This negligent failure to monitor the operation of the ride was alleged to have been responsible for the young man's death.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Wrong Way Accident in Orlando Leaves One Dead
April 17, 2018
- Multiple People Injured in Orlando Car Accident
April 16, 2018
- Orange County Collision Sends Two Motorcyclists to Hospital
April 13, 2018
- Teen Injured in Florida Motorcycle Accident Remains Hospitalized
April 12, 2018
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed by Car On Colonial Drive
April 11, 2018
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3