$1.2 Million Recovery for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Estate of Doe v. XYZ Homes, Inc., Leon County, Florida
Suit against mobile home manufacturer alleged a defect in the design of the mobile home's return air system causing carbon monoxide poisoning and death of minor child.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Wrong Way Accident in Orlando Leaves One Dead
April 17, 2018
- Pedestrian Bridge Collapses in Miami, Several Dead
March 16, 2018
- Passenger Killed When Truck Veers Off Interstate 95
March 6, 2018
- Leesburg Woman Struck, Killed by Delivery Truck
February 23, 2018
- Swerving Driver Kills Two, Injures Others in Bunnell
February 22, 2018
- business5I would most definitely recommend James Cunningham for a Personal Injury Attorney
We interviewed 3 different lawyers before we chose Mr. Cunningham. We are glad we did. I felt besides helping us with the needed funeral expenses for my father, he was honest, upfront, and of the highest ethics.
- Jay, a Wrongful Death client0.3