$280,000.00 verdict, Orange County Florida - Lynn Miller v. Toms Food
Lynn Miller was a therapist who worked with mentally challenged youth on behalf of the Orange County School System. Her vehicle was rear ended by a Toms Food Delivery truck causing what initially appeared to be minor soft tissue injuries. The initial settlement offer was $6,000.00 Later, testing revealed a small disc herniation in her neck which was surgically repaired. The surgery resulted in lost time from work and medical expenses. The case went to trial in Orange County Florida and the jury returned a verdict for in excess of $280,000.00 to compensate Ms. Miller for the injuries which she received in the accident in question.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Truck Driver Suffers Medical Episode, Crashes into Orlando Retention Pond
March 29, 2018
- Brevard County Deputy Killed in Semi-Truck Accident
February 18, 2018
- SUV and Tractor-Trailer Collide in Orlando
December 16, 2017
- Semi Driver Killed in Seminole County SunRail Accident
December 3, 2017
- Tractor Trailer Crushes Car in Orlando Crash
November 23, 2017
- business5Walt Disney World Claims Department Employee
I was involved in a motor vehicle accident where the other driver ran a red light and my car was a total loss. I was referred to James Cunningham due to the fact that our attorney’s have been very impressed with James Cunningham’s work. This fact turned out to be very true as Mr. Cunningham helped me win my case to a full and maximum settlement.
- a Personal Injury client0.3