$300,000 Settlement For Colorado Accident Victim
Barbara Doe, a Florida Resident went to Colorado on vacation. While visiting with family members near Boulder, Colorado, the group decided to drive to a scenic park in the mountains near by. On the way home, the driver of the car lost control and went down a step embankment striking a large tree. In the accident, Barbara suffered a burst fracture in her low back and was transported to Boulder where she underwent a surgical procedure known as kyphoplasty to repair the damage to her vertebra.
Although the liability against the driver was clear. A Colorado law capping pain and suffering damages was a factor working against Barbara. Nevertheless, Mr. Cunningham was able to achieve a settlement of Barbara's claim for $300,000 in February of 2006.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Multiple People Injured in Orlando Car Accident
April 16, 2018
- Florida U-turn Accident Leaves Four Dead
April 3, 2018
- One Dead, Two Injured after Orange County Crash
April 1, 2018
- Minor Injuries in Orange County Head-On Collision
March 28, 2018
- Stolen Car Crashes into Pole in Orange County
March 23, 2018
- business5Walt Disney World Claims Department Employee
I was involved in a motor vehicle accident where the other driver ran a red light and my car was a total loss. I was referred to James Cunningham due to the fact that our attorney’s have been very impressed with James Cunningham’s work. This fact turned out to be very true as Mr. Cunningham helped me win my case to a full and maximum settlement.
- a Personal Injury client0.3